Saturday, July 11, 2009

OMG, HOW CAN I MISS TAT!!??
God pls gimme an excuse. I m so sick of myself.
I always wanted to play but i always messed it up.
Just a simply stretch of my leg can make me a 2 time scorer!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
LIANG TIAN, PLS DONT DO THIS AGAIN!!

Despite of my misery, ther is something to happy abt.
Our drama team WON 3 out of 5 awards!
Best Actor: Wing Siew
Best Actress: Jun Li
N the Best Drama ''Dream@Home''
Congratz. Luckily i did not miss the show.

Do u like Michael Jackson? Yes for me.
Actually i didnt really know him at first. After his death, the western world went into deep sorrow.
Then, i began to search for him.
Well, now i understand.
He is such a genius on the stage. He make ppl scream, dance and even lost control of themselves.
His vocal is so special. Ther is no need to mention abt his dances.
He shud b remembered forever.

P/S: Hey i got a strange feeling recently. I like being hinted to do something.
Mayb i had been thinking too much..

2 comments:

  1. I'm mad about Michael Jackson too... I cried myself to sleep for the past week after he died...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Jackson...a legend
    This few days keep thinking about him,he bring me back to the past...

    ReplyDelete